Microwave + Paper Bag
1) Place 1/4 cup popcorn kernels in paper lunch bag.
2) Fold the top of the bag over twice (no staples).
3) Lay the bag on its side in the microwave and heat on high for several minutes (until pops are about 2 seconds apart).
4) Transfer to a large bowl and top with FreshJax Spicy Popcorn Seasoning or your favorite topping!
Stove top + Large Pot
1) Place a large pot on the stove (5 quart).
2) Add your favorite high-heat oil, like grapeseed or sunflower, to the bottom of the pot.
3) Stir in 1/4 cup popcorn kernels making sure to coat each one in the oil.
4) Put the lid on the pot slightly ajar to allow steam to escape.
5) Check out facebook.com/FreshJax for 5 minutes.
6) Remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to a large bowl. Top with FreshJax Coconut Curry Seasoning or your favorite topping!
1) Add 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels to air popper.
2) Place a large bowl under the spout.
3) Plug in and/or turn on the air popper.
4) When most of the kernels are popped turn off the air popper.
5) Add FreshJax Tropical Heat Sauce and nutritional yeast or your favorite topping!
We're always coming up with creative new ways to use FreshJax products in our Jacksonville, FL kitchen and we LOVE sharing them with you!