Use these 10 tips in your kitchen to work smarter, not harder!
Find turmeric in these FreshJax products: Turmeric Yellow Curry, Mild Yellow Thai Coconut Curry, Curried Sea Salt, Crazy Hot Mustard, Beer Mustard, Thai Spice
Superfoods are nutrient-rich foods that are packed with more vitamins, minerals, and fiber per serving than most other foods. Make the most of every bite by including these in your diet today!
1. Blueberries – High in antioxidants, these sweet berries offer benefits to all of your cells. New research indicates that they may even play a role in keeping your memory sharp as you age.
2. Kale – Extremely dense in nutrients, this relative of Brussels sprouts and broccoli is loaded with Vitamin A, calcium, and magnesium.
3. Lemons – Lemons are a natural detoxifier for your kidneys and liver. They also aid in digestion.
4. Sweet Potatoes – High in potassium, sweet potatoes can help maintain fluid and electrolyte balance in the body, which is important for stabilizing blood pressure and regulating heart function. They’re also high in vitamins, minerals, and fiber (especially the skin).
9. Broccoli – Rich in Vitamin K, fiber, and folate, broccoli can help lower cholesterol, detoxify your body, and repair cells throughout your body.
10. Avocado – Filled with healthy fats, protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, avocados are a delicious way to eat healthy. Try avocado spread on a sandwich or diced in a salad.
Set yourself up for success by filling your pantry with healthy options! Read on to find out what's in our pantry and gain inspiration for your next trip to the grocery store.
Yes, this delicious pantry staple deserves its own category! Filled with B Vitamins, this inactive form of yeast will lend a buttery, cheesy flavor to your dishes without the dairy! Look for it in the bulk bins at natural grocery stores.
Braggs Liquid Aminos
Forget soy sauce and look for Braggs Liquid Aminos. It can be used to flavor a variety of dishes and doesn’t contain wheat like many soy sauces. Try it instead of oil to sautée vegetables in a stir-fry. There is naturally occurring sodium in Braggs Liquid Aminos, so be careful to avoid over-consumption if you’re watching your salt intake.
Explore yoga + healthy living in Jacksonville, FL with FreshJax!