Water Is Already Great For The Body, But By Adding These 5 Organic Spices You Can Make Your Beverage Even Healthier.
Himalayan salt is a rock salt that comes from the Middle East. It is similar in taste to table salt, but it comes with a wide variety of health benefits. For starters, it is packed with electrolytes. Himalayan salt also contains 84 trace minerals that include benefits such as boosting the immune system and keeping your skin smooth and clear. Try adding a pinch of this amazing salt to your next glass of water and see all these amazing features yourself.
Click here to find your Himalayan Salt today.
The cayenne pepper is a hot pepper than is often made into a powder form for cooking. Adding this powder to your next glass of water can have amazing advantages for your body. Cayenne contains a chemical called capsaicin which has been shown to increased metabolism. This can lead to better digestion as well as weight loss. So if you don’t mind a little kick, you could help shed those extra pounds with just one glass of cayenne water a day.
Click here to find your Cayenne Powder today.
Ginger powder comes from the ginger plant which has long been known to have a variety of health benefits. For starters, is great for stomach pains as it aids in digestion, reduces nausea, and heals inflammation. Ginger also contains powerful antioxidants that help fight cell decay, heart disease, and symptoms of aging. So next time you have a stomach ache, or you see those wrinkles creeping up, try adding a little ginger root powder to your water.
Click here to find your Ginger Root Powder today.
Paprika is a spice that is the powdered form of the capsicum annuum plant. In addition to adding incredible flavor to food, paprika comes with some awesome aids to the body. Paprika contains several carotenoids which serve as antioxidants for the body. The carotenoids protect your skin, ease the inflammation of arthritis, and help improve the overall health of your eyes. Start adding a little paprika to your water, and you will really “see” the benefits.
Click here to find your Paprika today.
Who doesn’t love cinnamon? Did you know it has a surprising amount of benefits to the body and mind? Cinnamon has been shown to not only prevent neurons in the brain from dying, but it also encourages new neurons to grow. This can slow down the effects of diseases like Alzheimer’s and dementia. It can improve your overall memory as well. Studies also show that cinnamon can fight the effects of high-fat food, which can lead to weight loss. So adding a little cinnamon to your water is good for the brain and the body.
Click here to find your Cinnamon today.
Get an amazing discount on all these spices when you use code WATERSPICE
- “5 Benefits of Starting Your Day With Himalayan Salt Water (Sole Water).”NDTV Food, 20 Mar. 2018, food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/5-benefits-of-starting-your-day-with-himalayan-salt-water-sole-water-1728441.
- “How Does Cayenne Pepper Help You Lose Weight?” Healthline, Healthline Media, www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/cayenne-pepper-for-weight-loss.
- “Ginger Water: Benefits, Risks, and More.” Healthline, Healthline Media, www.healthline.com/health/ginger-water#benefits.
- Edwards, Rebekah. “Top 6 Paprika Health Benefits.” Dr. Axe, 26 Jan. 2017, draxe.com/paprika/.
- “Health Benefits of Cinnamon: What You Need to Know.” Nutritious Life, 4 Oct. 2017, nutritiouslife.com/eat-empowered/health-benefits-cinnamon/.
- Wells, Diana. “Cinnamon Powder: Benefits, Risks, and Tips.” Medical News Today, MediLexicon International, www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318382.php.