REFRESH YOUR YEAR BY CLEANING OUT YOUR SPICE CABINET AND ADDING ALL ORGANIC SPICES. HERE ARE SOME COMMON HIDDEN DANGERS OF CONVENTIONAL SPICES THAT YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT.
Irradiation is the process in which gamma rays help kill bacteria found in food. This procedure expands product shelf life at the cost of altering nutritional value and flavors found in spices.
Products with the USDA organic logo on their label are guaranteed to be non-irradiated.
FreshJax products are certified organic. Soon you will be able to find the USDA logo on FreshJax Spices.
- Genetically modified organism (GMO) is defined as an organism whose complete set of genes has been wrongly changed by the techniques of genetic engineering, in order for its DNA to contain extra genes that normally would not be found.
- A GMO lifestyle could result in health consequences. Autoimmune diseases, infertility, gastrointestinal problems, and chronic diseases are just some of the health issues that could develop.
- As a small family business, food safety is very important to us. That is why all of FreshJax spices are Non-GMO.
3. Anti-Caking Agents
- Anti-caking agents are food additives that help keep powdered or granulated ingredients in a product flowing free instead of sticking together.
- Many of these food additives are chemically made.
- At FreshJax we never want to compromise the flavor or quality of our spices. FreshJax spices contain only pure ingredients.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is made up of salt and glatamic acid, a naturally occurring amino acid. MSG is found in more than half of all processed foods.
- Many spices contain MSG because it is a flavor enhancer. Short-term reactions may vary from migraines, skin rashes, moodiness, and heart palpitations.
- This additive has been linked to the development of heart issues, kidney failures, brain disorders, and many more.