HERE ARE THE TOP DIET TRENDS OF 2019 THAT CAN GET YOU IN SHAPE AND TASTE GOOD TOO.
- A keto (short for ketogenic) diet is a very low-carb diet, which may help you burn fat more effectively.
- Those taking on the Keto diet can look forward to eating red meat, seafood, eggs, high-fat dairy, and veggies.
- How do you make all that healthy fat taste good? THAT'S EASY, BABY! Click here to check out which FreshJax Spice Blends are Keto Friendly.
- If you want to take on the cooking styles of the countries that border the Mediterranean Sea, then this is your diet.
- Veggies, fruit, nuts, butter, SPICES, fish, red meat, low-fat dairy, and possibly a glass of red wine are the components that make up the Mediterranean diet.
- Check out some Mediterranean friendly spices
The Daniel Fast
- Many Christians start their New Year off with a 21 day Daniel Fast spiritual experience.
- The Daniel fast is a balance of food intake and food restriction.
- This fast allows non-starchy veggies, lean protein, whole grains, small amounts of pasta, and low glycemic fruit.
- View best selling spices for Daniel Fast diet
- The Paleo diet brings humans back to the beginning. There was actually a time when you couldn't just buy your groceries online.
- Based on food that was hunted and gathered during the Paleolithic era.
- This health transformation limits dairy products, legumes, and grains.
- Check out this Beginner's Guide To The Paleo Diet
- Take a look at the most popular spices for the Paleo diet
Did you know that all of FreshJax Organic Spices are Gluten-free? We always have parents calling and asking which of our products are gluten-free because their kid has to follow a gluten-free life. Find out how a gluten-free diet could affect Autism Health by reading the article Autism Diet and Nutrition: How Does it Affect Autism Health?
Disclaimer: FreshJax does not give medical advice. You should consult your physician or other healthcare professional before starting any new diet program as results may vary.
Daniel Fast: http://www.daniel-fast.com/Paleo: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/paleo-diet/art-20111182