Have you ever actually read the ingredients on those taco seasoning packets you find at the grocery store? Find out why it will make you want to upgrade to the healthy FreshJax Organic Taco Seasoning.
What Am I Actually Eating?
Last week, I went to the grocery store to look at different taco seasoning packets. I was stunned when I looked at the ingredients. I left empty-handed.
- The sodium count was up to 300 milligrams!
- Maltodextrin tends to team up with citric acid and silicon dioxide on common conventional taco packets.
- Maltodextrin might just be the most frightening and most common ingredient that you find in your conventional taco packets.
What The Heck Is Maltodextrin?
- It is a food additive that uses enzymes and acids to break down starch. It makes a water-soluble white powder. As this concentrate is added to water, it thickens the product.
- Maltodextrin helps ingredients come together at the high cost of your health.
If you are unaware of what GMOs are and why FreshJax will never allow any product that is made from GMOs to be a part of any current or future spice recipes, then check out this blog!
FreshJax is always striving to inspire better healthier food for more people. Our spice blends do just that. Ready to plan your next fiesta with FreshJax Organic Taco Seasoning? Use code FIESTA to receive an awesome discount!
FreshJax's Favorite Fiesta Party Essentials