Making Burgers For The Whole Family Can Take A Lot of Time. try FreshJax Grill Master®: Organic Burger Blend To Make It Easy And Fun!
Article Author: Hilary
Even if you aren't a beet lover, you'll love these burgers! They're filled with flavor and bright colors. I like mine topped with lettuce, red onion, and mustard. This recipe makes around 8 burgers, so I always freeze the extras in a bag to reheat on busy days. They hold up well in a saute pan, but may fall through the grates of your grill.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded/matchstick cut
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 cup beets, grated/shredded
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Grill Master®: Organic Burger Seasoning
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic, onion, mushrooms, and carrots until onions are translucent and veggies are soft. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, mash black beans, leaving some texture.
- Add sauteed veggies, beets, FreshJax Grill Master®: Organic Burger Seasoning, almond flour and almond butter.
- Stir to combine. If mixture seems too wet, add an additional 1-2 Tbsp almond flour.
- Add the other 1 Tbsp olive oil to your pan and warm over medium heat.
- Use your hands to form patties and cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.