MAKING BURGERS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN TAKE TIME. TRY FRESHJAX ORGANIC GRILL MASTER SEASONING TO MAKE IT EASY AND FUN.
Even if you aren't a beet lover, you'll love these burgers! They're filled with flavor and bright colors. I like mine topped with lettuce, red onion, and mustard. This recipe makes around 8 burgers, so I always freeze the extras in a bag to reheat on busy days. They hold up well in a saute pan, but may fall through the grates of your grill.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded/matchstick cut
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 cup beets, grated/shredded
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Grill Master: Burger Seasoning
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic, onion, mushrooms, and carrots until onions are translucent and veggies are soft. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, mash black beans, leaving some texture.
- Add sauteed veggies, beets, Grill Master, almond flour and almond butter.
- Stir to combine. If mixture seems too wet, add an additional 1-2 Tbsp almond flour.
- Add the other 1 Tbsp olive oil to your pan and warm over medium heat.
- Use your hands to form patties and cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and you can earn commission off those sales.