This Veggie Burger Recipe Is Featuring Our Grill Master® Organic Burger Seasoning.
These outstanding burgers look a lot like traditional hamburgers, but taste even better. They're simple to make and filled with flavor!
- 3/4 cups quinoa (rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 (15oz) cans black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 Tbsp FreshJax Grill Master® Organic Burger Seasoning
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- olive oil
- Bring quinoa, water, and a pinch of sea salt to boil.
- Reduce to low heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Combine 1 can of black beans, Grill Master® Organic Burger Seasoning, tahini, and black pepper in food processor. Pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the other can of black beans and pulse until a chunky puree is formed.
- Transfer puree into a mixing bowl. Add quinoa, stirring to combine.
- Create 6-8 equal sized patties.
- Coat the bottom of a large skillet with a thin layer of oil. Heat oil over medium-high until it starts to shimmer.
- Add patties slowly into the hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Do you love our Grill Master® Organic Burger Seasoning ? Help others love it just as much by leaving an honest product review. Click HERE to help us out. Thank you for being an awesome FreshJax fan :)