FreshJax Smoked Cherrywood Sea Salt Creates A Smokey Flavor For This Delicious Cashew Cheese Spread. Yummy Appetizer!
Article Author: Hillary
Yum! This is our original recipe for the cashew cheese spread that our farmer's market fans came for each week. We love it on crackers, veggies, and sandwiches.
- 2 cups cashews (soaked in water overnight in the fridge)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp FreshJax Garlic Herb seasoning
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp FreshJax Smoked Cherrywood Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth scraping down the sides of the blender with a spatula as needed.
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Try out this amazing spread at your next gathering or cookout!