Here is a 5 Step Recipe That Uses FreshJax Organic Citrus Pepper Seasoning on Asparagus!
Article Author: Hillary
This lightly roasted asparagus recipe is a wonderful side dish. Try it alongside heartier recipes like Grilled Fresh Bay Potatoes or Coconut Curry Rice.
- FreshJax Organic Citrus Pepper Blend
- Preheat oven to 425°F and cover a baking sheet with tinfoil for easy clean up.
- Cut the tough ends of the asparagus (about 1" from the bottom) and discard.
- Spread the asparagus on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with FreshJax Organic Citrus Pepper Blend.
- Roast for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Tired of tossing soggy asparagus that went bad in the refrigerator? Take it out of the bag! Asparagus is like a bunch of flowers--it stays crisp and green longer by placing it in a cup or vase of water in the fridge.
Do you love our Organic Citrus Pepper Blend? Help others love it just as much by leaving an honest product review. Click HERE to help us out. Thank you for being an awesome FreshJax fan :)