- Preheat oven to 425°F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil for easy clean up.
- Cut the tough ends of the asparagus (about 1" from the bottom) and discard.
- Spread the asparagus on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with FreshJax Citrus Pepper seasoning.
- Roast for 15 minutes and enjoy!
Tired of tossing soggy asparagus that went bad in the refrigerator? Take it out of the bag! Asparagus is like a bunch of flowers--it stays crisp and green longer by placing it in a cup or vase of water in the fridge.