Coconut Curry Breaded Tofu
FreshJax Mild Thai Coconut Curry can be used in place of breadcrumbs in many of your favorite dishes. Today we're making a simple Coconut Curry Breaded Tofu!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup. This is pretty much a rule in our house, since we both love to cook, but no one likes doing the dishes.
- Slice tofu into 6-8 pieces.
- Toss tofu with FreshJax Mild Thai Coconut Curry. I did this by putting the Coconut Curry in a small bowl and used my hands to make sure all sides were covered. The moisture of the tofu will help it stick.
- Lay slices of tofu evenly spaced on your prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with any Coconut Curry left in the bowl.
- Bake tofu for 25 minutes, flip it over, then bake for another 20 minutes. The coconut will become nice and toasty on all sides. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.