Who Doesn't Love Chocolate? Find Out How To Make Delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
Article Author: Kiki
- Melt chocolate by lining a baking sheet with foil. Add chocolate in a bowl and set it over a pan of simmering water.
- Cook and stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in FreshJax Organic Maple Cinnamon.
- Hold strawberries by their stem and dip into chocolate.
- Optional: immediately dip into FreshJax Organic Ghost Pepper for some added heat!
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Love this recipe? Try it for yourself! Use code STRAWBERRIES to get an awesome discount when you shop the FreshJax Organic ingredients.