Our New Coffee Rub Uses A 5 Pepper Blend To Bring A Delicious Kick Of Heat To This BBQ Dish!
Article Author: Hilary
- Slice tempeh into 1/2 inch slices
- Using a basting/baking brush, apply coat of melted butter (or melted butter substitute) to sliced tempeh
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of FreshJax Sunrise Cowgirl’s Coffee Rub to sliced tempeh
- Cook on grill prepared for medium heat for 5 minutes on each side
- In a bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of FreshJax Sunrise Cowgirl’s Coffee Rub with 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Using a basting/baking brush, apply barbecue sauce mix onto cooked tempeh