TRY THIS SIMPLE RECIPE WITH FRESHJAX ORGANIC GARLIC HERB SPICE.
This tasty garlic herb cashew spread is perfect for crackers and veggies. It's simple to make and filled with flavor.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp FreshJax Garlic Herb seasoning
- 1 tsp FreshJax Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews. (by soaking them your dip will come out much smoother).
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- For a thinner dip, add more water one Tablespoon at a time.
How to Make Money:
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.