WARM UP YOUR OVEN AND GET READY FOR A DELICIOUS MEAL THAT IS SURE TO BECOME A NEW FAMILY FAVORITE WITH ORGANIC GINGER SPICE.
Butternut squash and fall weather just go together!
- 1 medium size butternut squash (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 small cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp FreshJax Ginger Spice Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp FreshJax Turmeric Yellow Curry Seasoning
- 1/4 cup dried apricots (chopped)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup almonds (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- (optional, but highly recommended) Poke a few holes in your butternut squash and microwave it for 4 minutes. When the squash is cool enough to handle, peel and dice it into bite-size pieces.
- Toss diced squash with 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil and spread on a baking sheet. Roast for 45 minutes.
- While the squash cooks, combine olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, Ginger Spice Sea Salt, pepper, and Turmeric Yellow Curry in a small bowl to make dressing.
- When squash is fully cooked, combine with quinoa, apricots, cranberries, almonds, and dressing.
Check out which other organic spices are AMAZING for butternut squash recipes by clicking HERE