FRESHJAX ORGANIC GRILL MASTER SPICE WILL MAKE YOUR KIDS WANT TO EACH THESE VEGGIES.
This savory roasted broccoli is a favorite side dish at our house. Grill Master isn't just for the grill, we love it on veggies too. The lime juice at the end really makes it spectacular!
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp FreshJax Grill Master seasoning
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread broccoli florets on a baking pan covered with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over broccoli and sprinkle on FreshJax Grill Master seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until broccoli is tender and the ends are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with lime juice, and sprinkle on nutritional yeast.
How to Make Money:
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.