Try FreshJax's Organic Grill Master® Spice On Zucchini. Here Is An Easy Recipe For It!
Article Author: Hillary
This delicious zucchini recipe can be made in the oven, but it tastes especially delicious when grilled on a cast iron skillet! Eat these as a side, add slices onto a sandwich, or cut them and serve over pasta.
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- FreshJax Grill Master® Organic Burger Seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven or grill to 450F.
- Wash and slice zucchini into 1/2 inch thick slices. I like to cut mine on a diagonal, so each slice is larger.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over the sliced zucchini and stir to coat evenly. Lay each slice on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle Grill Master® Organic Burger Seasoning seasoning on top. (Hint: if you sprinkle from higher up, you'll get a more even coating of spices)
- Roast or grill for 15 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
Check out these awesome gift sets that feature our organic Grill Master Spice by clicking HERE.