TRY OUR ORGANIC GRILL SPICE ON ZUCCHINI. HERE IS AN EASY RECIPE FOR IT.
This delicious zucchini recipe can be made in the oven, but it tastes especially delicious when grilled on a cast iron skillet! Eat these as a side, add slices onto a sandwich, or cut them and serve over pasta.
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- FreshJax Grill Master seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven or grill to 450F.
- Wash and slice zucchini into 1/2 inch thick slices. I like to cut mine on a diagonal, so each slice is larger.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over the sliced zucchini and stir to coat evenly. Lay each slice on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or cast iron skillet. Sprinkle Grill Master seasoning on top. (Hint: if you sprinkle from higher up, you'll get a more even coating of spices)
- Roast or grill for 15 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.