When was the last time your veggies and your grill got to hang out together? This awesome recipe by Higher Grilling BBQ is sure to bring fresh flavor to the whole family by using 4 different FreshJax spices!
1) Brown meat, onion, garlic in pan
2) Slice zucchinis in halves, coring with a spoon
3) Heat grill to about 300° - 325°
4) Spray/Rub zucchini with EVOO and salt, lightly
5) Place zucchinis on grill, flesh down, for ~15 minutes or until edges look dry
6) Remove from grill and add meat, season with Smokey Southwest; add cheese
7) Return to grill, bottom side down, for ~10 minutes or until cheese is melted
Trying this recipe at home or for the family? Tag @FreshJax for your chance to be featured on Instagram!