Lettuce Wraps with Spicy Peanut Sauce
These spicy lettuce wraps make a perfect light lunch. Crunchy fresh vegetables are blended into a delicious peanut sauce that is full of flavor and just the right amount of heat.
Spicy Peanut Sauce Ingredients
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp FreshJax Spicy All-Purpose seasoning
Lettuce Wrap Ingredients
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Combine peanut sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Taste, and add additional Spicy All-Purpose if you like it spicier.
- Wash and chop/dice veggies (except butter lettuce) and place in a large bowl.
- Pour peanut sauce over veggies and stir to combine.
- Wrap it up! Use washed butter lettuce leaves as wraps and spoon in the veggie filling. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.