Try This Amazing Granola Recipe Made Special With FreshJax Organic Maple Topping.
Article Author: Hillary
I love to make a big batch of granola on the weekend. We like to eat it as cereal in the mornings, snack on it during the day, and add it to a bowl of fresh fruit for a healthier dessert. You can switch up the types of nuts and dried fruit to make it your own.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Maple Cinnamon: Topping
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a big bowl, combine oats, nuts, and puffed rice.
- In a small bowl whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and Organic Maple Cinnamon.
- Pour the liquid over the oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour granola in an even layer over the sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- When granola is cool, break it apart with your hands and add in raisins or other dried fruit.
- Store on the counter or in your pantry in an airtight container.