Try This Easy And Delicious Pecan Recipe With FreshJax Organic Maple Cinnamon Topping.
Article Author: Hillary
We used to bring these Maple Cinnamon Pecans to the farmers market and they were a huge hit. They taste just like the top of a pecan pie! Eat them as a snack or add them to oatmeal, salads, or ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, pour maple syrup over pecans. Stir to coat the pecans evenly.
- Sprinkle on Maple Cinnamon and stir again to evenly distribute the spices.
- Cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spread pecans in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool before eating.
Use code PECANS to get an awesome 10% off discount on your entire order!