FreshJax's Organic Maple Cinnamon Topping Makes These Yoga Bars Simply Delicious!
Article Author: Hillary
These fruit-filled oat bars have always been a fan favorite! They're simple to make and can be made with any seasonal fruit, peanut butter, or even chocolate. Get creative on the filling and enjoy these for breakfast or dessert!
- 5 cups oats
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp FreshJax Maple Cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups fresh or frozen fruit
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, almond flour, baking soda, and Maple Cinnamon. Stir.
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well so all oats are coated.
- Press about 1/2 of the oat mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 metal baking pan.
- Bake this layer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the fruit.
- Press the remaining oat mixture on top.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Chill in the fridge before cutting if you like perfect squares, or serve warm right out of the oven for a messier, but just as delicious fruit-crisp style dessert.
Trying this recipe at home or for the family? Tag @FreshJax for your chance to be featured on Instagram!