Yield: 4-6 pancakes
4 3/4 oz Gluten-Free Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tbsp FreshJax Organic Maple Cinnamon
4 1/2 fl oz Milk of choice (I used Almond Milk)
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Melted Butter
Coconut Oil Spray
1. Add the flour, baking powder, Himalayan Pink Salt, and Maple Cinnamon to a large bowl and mix together.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the egg, milk, melted butter, and honey.
3. Combine the two bowls and mix all ingredients together.
4. Spray a pan with coconut oil and put on low heat.
5. Add the desired amount of mix to the pan.
6. Flip the pancake when bubbles have formed around the edge.
7. Enjoy with syrup!
Use code PANCAKES to receive an awesome discount when you shop at FreshJax.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We Know How Boring It Can Be To Be Stuck Inside. Gather The Family And Make This NEW, Delicious, And Fun FreshJax Organic Spice Recipe!
Our New Coffee Rub Uses a 5 Pepper Blend to Bring a Delicious Kick of Heat to This BBQ Dish!