The One Thing That Makes This Salsa So Delicious Is The FreshJax Organic Smokey Southwest Grill Seasoning. It's Great For The Whole Family!
Article Author: Hillary
This sweet pineapple salsa is a fun alternative to traditional salsa. We like it with tortilla chips, in burritos, and on salads. Ella likes to eat the pineapples, peppers, and black beans.
- 1 (15 oz can) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp FreshJax Smokey Southwest seasoning
- Wash and dice veggies and pineapple.
- In a large bowl, stir together beans, cilantro, onion, pineapple, and bell pepper.
- Pour in lime juice and sprinkle on Smokey Southwest seasoning.
- Stir again and enjoy!