HERE IS A RECIPE USING SOME OF MY FAVORITE BUDDHA BOWL INGREDIENTS TOPPED WITH A YUMMY SAUCE MADE WITH ORGANIC COCONUT CURRY SPICE.
Variety is key when making a Buddha bowl. Lots of colors, lots of nutrients, totally delicious.
- Quinoa (cooked)
- Chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- Red cabbage (shredded)
- Cucumber (sliced)
- Sweet potatoes (peeled, diced, and steamed)
- Avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup FreshJax Mild Red Thai Coconut Curry
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- Arrange veggies, beans, and quinoa in a deep bowl, giving each ingredient its own space so you can pick and choose what to eat in each bite. Feel free to add in some of your own favorite veggies too!
- In a small pan over medium-low heat, whisk together FreshJax Coconut Curry and coconut milk until warm. I'm using the red flavor of Coconut Curry here, but you can substitute yellow or green if you prefer.
- Top your bowl with sauce and enjoy!
How to Make Money:
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.