You Can Make Brussels Sprouts Delicious For The Whole Family By Using FreshJax Organic Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt Spice.
Article Author: Hillary
Why didn't we like Brussels Sprouts as kids? I'm so glad I rediscovered them as an adult. This recipe for Brussels Sprouts roasted to perfection might have you rethinking your stance on them as well!
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, washed and cut in half
- 8 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp FreshJax Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place Brussels Sprouts, garlic, onion, and carrot on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper and Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the Brussels Sprouts are golden brown.
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.