Rosemary Lemon Brussels Sprouts
Why didn't we like Brussels Sprouts as kids? I'm so glad I rediscovered them as an adult. This recipe for Brussels Sprouts roasted to perfection might have you rethinking your stance on them as well!
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, washed and cut in half
- 8 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp FreshJax Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place Brussels Sprouts, garlic, onion, and carrot on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper and Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the Brussels Sprouts are golden brown.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.