Delicious Dinner Recipe Ready In Less Than 30 Minutes With FreshJax Organic Spices.
Article Author: Hilary
I am always struggling to find time to make dinner. Our friend, Jayme, created this outstanding 30 minutes or less dinner recipe. I added a couple of tips and tricks!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash the asparagus.
- Season the asparagus with Herbes De Provence.
- Spray a baking sheet.
- Spread the asparagus evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of avocado oil until hot.
- Season each scallop with Fresh Bay and arrange them in the pan.
- Sear the scallops in the pan for 3-5 minutes on one side and 1-2 minutes on the other.
- Remove from heat.
- Wash the zucchini and chop off each end. Use a spiralizer to create “noodles” from the zucchini. Cheat: Buy premade zucchini noodles.
- I like to sprinkle a little Organic Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt to add tons of flavor.
- Add a few grape tomatoes to the pan.
- Sauté the zoodles in the pan, after the scallops, for 5 minutes or until tender.
Find out what kind of amazing discount you can get when you use the code SCALLOP