Delicious Dinner Recipe Ready In Less Than 30 Minutes With FreshJax Organic Spices.
Article Author: Hillary
I am always struggling to find time to make dinner. Our friend, Jayme, created this outstanding 30 minutes or less dinner recipe. I added a couple of tips and tricks!
- FreshJax Organic Fresh Bay Seasoning
- FreshJax Organic Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt
- FreshJax Organic Herbes De Provence Sea Salt
- Avocado Oil
- Zucchini Noodles
- Grape Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash the asparagus.
- Season the asparagus with Herbes De Provence.
- Spray a baking sheet.
- Spread the asparagus evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of avocado oil until hot.
- Season each scallop with Fresh Bay and arrange them in the pan.
- Sear the scallops in the pan for 3-5 minutes on one side and 1-2 minutes on the other.
- Remove from heat.
- Wash the zucchini and chop off each end. Use a spiralizer to create “noodles” from the zucchini. Cheat: Buy premade zucchini noodles.
- I like to sprinkle a little Organic Rosemary Lemon Sea Salt to add tons of flavor.
- Add a few grape tomatoes to the pan.
- Sauté the zoodles in the pan, after the scallops, for 5 minutes or until tender.
Jayme is always cooking up delicious meals in her kitchen. Here is a sneak preview of what you can find on her blog.
You can find other recipes, training guides, and nutritional services on her blog. Check it out HERE!
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.