Sesame Chicken Over Cauliflower Rice
Cauliflower rice? Yes! It will taste delicious once you use this FreshJax Organic Spice Blend.
Looking for a delicious Whole30 meal to try this weekend?! Check out Jacksonville’s own Chef Caira’s Sesame Chicken recipe. For more of Chef Caira's recipes and to stay connected CLICK HERE.
1. Add the minced garlic and a touch of avocado oil then cook the chicken until golden brown, turning halfway through.
2. Add coconut aminos and let the chicken continue to cook. Add your chopped peppers, onions & broccoli and Brunch Life Seasoning.
3. Simmer covered on medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Stir, then simmer another 5 mins.
5. Prepare cauliflower rice on the stove top ( I like to add some more Brunch Life seasoning into the rice)
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Ready to make this awesome recipe? Shop our spice blends and use code CAULI for a discount. SHOP HERE.
Kayci Liphart is our Marketing Coordinator. She graduated from the College of Business at Florida State University with a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management. With a passion to help others, she loves to create ideas that will help enhance each customer's experience at FreshJax.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.