1. Add the minced garlic and a touch of avocado oil then cook the chicken until golden brown, turning halfway through.
2. Add coconut aminos and let the chicken continue to cook. Add your chopped peppers, onions & broccoli and Brunch Life Seasoning.
3. Simmer covered on medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Stir, then simmer another 5 mins.
5. Prepare cauliflower rice on the stove top ( I like to add some more Brunch Life seasoning into the rice)
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
A picnic with the family is the best way to spend a sunny summer day. Your kids will love helping prepare the dishes and of course playing outside. Check out which FreshJax Organic Spices made this picnic list!