1. Add the minced garlic and a touch of avocado oil then cook the chicken until golden brown, turning halfway through.
2. Add coconut aminos and let the chicken continue to cook. Add your chopped peppers, onions & broccoli and Brunch Life Seasoning.
3. Simmer covered on medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Stir, then simmer another 5 mins.
5. Prepare cauliflower rice on the stove top ( I like to add some more Brunch Life seasoning into the rice)
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We Know How Boring It Can Be To Be Stuck Inside. Gather The Family And Make This NEW, Delicious, And Fun FreshJax Organic Spice Recipe!
Our New Coffee Rub Uses a 5 Pepper Blend to Bring a Delicious Kick of Heat to This BBQ Dish!