Here Is A Fun Burrito Recipe Using FreshJax Organic Smokey Southwest Grill Seasoning.
Article Author: Hillary
Smokey Southwest quinoa, sweet potatoes, and marinated tofu make this burrito a unique twist on an old favorite! The teriyaki tofu tastes similar to our favorite local burrito place. (Makes 2-3 large burritos)
- 1 Tbsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 package of extra firm tofu
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tsp FreshJax Smokey Southwest seasoning
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 (15 oz) can vegetarian refried black beans
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- large tortilla wraps
- Whisk together marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Drain tofu and cut into bite-size pieces, then add to marinade. Set aside while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Wash, peel, and chop the sweet potato. Steam for 10 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl combine cooked quinoa, Smokey Southwest seasoning, and lime juice.
- In a pan, over medium-high heat saute tofu with marinade until tofu is warm. Remove tofu and discard remaining liquid.
- Prepare the burritos: layer refried beans, southwest quinoa, sweet potato, tofu, avocado, and cilantro on tortillas. Wrap and enjoy!
Trying this recipe at home or for the family? Tag @FreshJax for your chance to be featured on Instagram!