These Flavorful Grits Are Easy To Make And A Delicious Way To Start The Day! Featuring FreshJax Organic Smokey Southwest Spice Blend.
Article Author: Hillary
On cool mornings, a hot breakfast just hits the spot. I love to make this during the "winter" months of Florida. Helps keep me and my family warm!
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup grits
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Smokey Southwest Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- In a sauce pan on the stove, bring water and sea salt to a boil.
- Add grits and whisk continuously, turning the heat down to low as the mixture begins to bubble. Whisk for 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Add Smokey Southwest and nutritional yeast.
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.