Your Kids Will LOVE These Easy To Make FreshJax Organic Smokey Southwest Grill Seasoning Filled Quesadillas!
Article Author: Hillary
Creamy avocado and sweet potato are the stars of this quesadilla. Smokey Southwest fills it with flavor that can't be beat! Try this simple handheld meal today.
- 2 large tortillas
- 1 (15 oz) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- FreshJax Smokey Southwest seasoning
- Peel and dice the sweet potato. Steam for 10 minutes until soft.
- Mash the sweet potato with a fork and spread it evenly over one half of the tortillas.
- Layer black beans and avocado slices on top of the sweet potato.
- Sprinkle on Organic Smokey Southwest Grill Spice.
- Fold tortillas in half to cover the filling.
- On a dry pan over medium heat, cook the tortillas until they become golden brown on both sides and the filling is warm.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!