A Black Bean Soup Recipe That Is Perfect For The Entire Family! FreshJax Organic Spicy All-Purpose Seasoning Gives This Soup The Kick It Deserves.
Article Author: Hillary
Soup is so wonderful on these chilly, rainy days we've been having recently. This spicy black bean soup is so simple and delicious, I know you'll enjoy making it! FreshJax Spicy All-Purpose Seasoning gives it plenty of flavor and unlike canned soup, you get to control how much sea salt you want to add.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced or grated
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp FreshJax Spicy All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tsp FreshJax Mesquite Lime Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp red onion, diced
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion, garlic, and carrots until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add water (or vegetable broth) and black beans.
- Warm over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice, Spicy All-Purpose, and Mesquite Lime Sea Salt.
- Use an immersion blender or transfer soup to a standard blender and blend, leaving some texture. Add additional Mesquite Lime Sea Salt to taste if you're using water instead of vegetable broth.
- Serve warm and top with red onion, avocado, and cilantro.
Get a 10% discount off your entire order when you use the code BLACKBEAN !