HERE IS A CAULIFLOWER STEAK RECIPE FOR FRESHJAX ORGANIC PEPPERED HABANERO SPICE.
This recipe takes cauliflower from a side dish to the entree! The inside is tender and the edges are roasted to perfection in this simple recipe. I like mine topped with a little Turmeric Tahini Dressing to balance out the heat from the Peppered Habanero seasoning.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- FreshJax Peppered Habanero Seasoning
- FreshJax Himalayan Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half down the center.
- Cut a 1" thick slice from each side. (save the remaining cauliflower florets to make Citrus Pepper Roasted Cauliflower)
- Coat each of the cauliflower slices with oil and top with Peppered Habanero and Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Flip the slices over and repeat on the other side.
- Bake for 10 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Flip the slices over and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Try code VEGSTEAK to see what kind of awesome discount you will get.