The Only Way To Have A Cauliflower Steak Is With FreshJax Organic Peppered Habanero Spice!
Article Author: Hillary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half down the center.
- Cut a 1" thick slice from each side. (save the remaining cauliflower florets to make Citrus Pepper Roasted Cauliflower)
- Coat each of the cauliflower slices with oil and top with Peppered Habanero and Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Flip the slices over and repeat on the other side.
- Bake for 10 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Flip the slices over and bake for an additional 15 minutes.