A PINCH OF SPICY GHOST PEPPER SEA SALT TAKES THIS STIR FRY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
- 8 oz package of rice noodles
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 oz water chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 cups dark leafy greens - try spinach, swiss chard, or kale
- 1/4 tsp FreshJax Ghost Pepper Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- Prepare rice noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles cook, heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic and onion until the onions are translucent.
- Add carrot, mushrooms, and bell pepper. Cook until soft.
- Stir in water chestnuts and toasted sesame oil.
- Add greens and cook until wilted.
- Stir in Ghost Pepper Sea Salt and Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- Taste and if you like it spicier, add another pinch of Ghost Pepper Sea Salt.
How to Make Money:
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.