This Spicy Olive Hummus Recipe Was Created With FreshJax Organic Ghost Pepper Sea Salt. A Perfect Appetizer For When You Have Family Gatherings!
Article Author: Hillary
I love hummus! It's my go-to snack with veggies or crackers. I love it on sandwiches and wraps instead of mayo, on chili instead of sour cream, and I even use it as a pasta sauce. This spicy version featuring FreshJax Ghost Pepper Sea Salt and olives is so yummy! The olives give it a rich, savory flavor without having to add much salt, which is perfect since a little Ghost Pepper goes a long way.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 (15 oz) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup olives (I used green, but feel free to use any kind you'd like)
- 1 tsp FreshJax Ghost Pepper Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Remove the top of the bell pepper and discard seeds. Chop into large pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Feel free to add a little water if needed to get a creamy consistency.
- Taste and add more Ghost Pepper Sea Salt, if you like it spicier.
Having a family or friends gathering soon? Use code HUMMUS at checkout to get a fiery discount!