A Recipe For Comfort Food With A Simple, Healthy Twist Using FreshJax Organic Sriracha Sea Salt.
Article Author: Hillary
We love this deliciously spicy version of mac & cheese! It's one of Ella's favorites too. She thinks the broccoli is the best part.
- 2 cups cashews, soaked in water overnight
- 12 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp FreshJax Sriracha Sea Salt Spice
- 2 tsp FreshJax Organic Turmeric Yellow Curry
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli until tender.
- Place soaked cashews and remaining ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- When noodles and broccoli are cooked, stir together in a large bowl with the blended sauce.
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.