It's Fun To Treat The Family To Pancakes When They Are Easy To Make And Not Filled With Tons Of Bad Stuff! Here Is A Protein Pancake Recipe That Features FreshJax Organic Maple Cinnamon.
Article Author: Hillary
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 2 Tbsp hemp protein
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Maple Cinnamon Topping
- 1 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped.
- Lightly oil and preheat griddle to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, protein, baking powder, sugar, and Maple Cinnamon.
- In a small bowl whisk together almond milk and almond butter.
- Add the almond mixture to the dry ingredients and stir together until combined. Avoid over mixing so pancakes stay light and fluffy.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Spoon pancake mix onto the hot griddle. Cook pancakes until golden brown on each side.
- Serve warm with additional fruit, nuts, Maple Cinnamon, and maple syrup.