This Sweet Potato Burger Is Made With FreshJax Grill Master®: Organic Burger Blend. A Family Cookout Is The Perfect Occasion For This Easy Meal.
Article Author: Hillary
These burgers are simply delicious! Easy to make and filled with flavor, you'll want to make these again and again. You can even freeze any leftover burgers for a quick meal any time.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Grill Master®: Organic Burger Seasoning.
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine quinoa and water in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let quinoa cook for 15 minutes.
- Peel, dice, and steam sweet potato until tender, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl mash the beans with a potato masher, leaving some texture.
- Add quinoa and steamed sweet potatoes. Mash again.
- Stir in FreshJax Grill Master®: Organic Burger Seasoning, tahini, and almond flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Using your hands, form burger patties and cook for 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Get a 10% discount when you use code SPBURGER at checkout!