THIS SWEET POTATO BURGER IS MADE WITH FRESHJAX ORGANIC GRILL MASTER SEASONING. A FAMILY COOKOUT IS THE PERFECT OCCASION FOR THIS EASY MEAL.
These burgers are simply delicious! Easy to make and filled with flavor, you'll want to make these again and again. You can even freeze any leftover burgers for a quick meal any time.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Grill Master: Burger Seasoning
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine quinoa and water in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let quinoa cook for 15 minutes.
- Peel, dice, and steam sweet potato until tender, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl mash the beans with a potato masher, leaving some texture.
- Add quinoa and steamed sweet potatoes. Mash again.
- Stir in Grill Master, tahini, and almond flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Using your hands, form burger patties and cook for 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Get a 15% discount when you use code SPBURGER,