FreshJax Organic Taco Spice Brings Tons Of Flavor To This Colorful Dish. Check This Recipe Out!
Article Author: Hillary
All the flavor of tacos in an easy to make and eat recipe! Tempeh Taco Salad is even more fun when you let each person build their own, so feel free to switch up the veggies and toppings to suit your unique tastes. FreshJax Taco Seasoning brings tons of flavor to this colorful dish.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8oz tempeh
- 2 Tbsp FreshJax Taco Seasoning
- lettuce, chopped into bite sized pieces
- tomatoes, diced
- avocado, chopped
- black beans, drained and rinsed
- lime, sliced
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add tempeh and break apart with a spoon.
- Stir in Taco Seasoning and continue to cook until tempeh is warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Start with a bowl of lettuce, then layer on cooked tempeh, tomatoes, avocado, black beans, and a squeeze of lime juice (or your favorite toppings).