THIS IS A PERFECT SIDE DISH FOR FAMILY NIGHT. FIND OUT HOW FRESHJAX ORGANIC THAI SPICE IS USED IN THIS HUMMUS RECIPE.
This creamy, flavorful hummus is great for dipping veggies or crackers!
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp FreshJax Thai Spice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth, scraping down the sides with a spatula as needed.
- For a thinner dip, add a little more water one Tablespoon at a time.
- Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.
How to Make Money:
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.