THESE TOFU SCRAMBLED EGGS ARE MADE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS. CHECK OUT THE FRESHJAX TOFU SCRAMBLE SPICE MIX THAT MAKES THIS AN EASY RECIPE.
All the flavor of scrambled eggs with plenty of protein and no cholesterol. This simple version of tofu scramble can be enjoyed by itself, combined with hashbrowns and veggies for a fun breakfast bowl, or alongside pancakes and other breakfast favorites.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz firm or extra firm tofu
- 3 Tbsp FreshJax Tofu Scramble Spice Mix
- Warm oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add tofu to the pan and break apart into bite size pieces.
- Stir in Tofu Scramble Spice Mix and continue to cook until tofu is warm, about 10 minutes.
How to Make Money:
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.