Hillary's Bold & Zesty Quinoa Salad
This salad packs tons of flavor into every bite!
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 Tbsp FreshJax Everything Sauce
1 Tbsp FreshJax Bold Bayou Seasoning
- 2/3 cup quinoa (rinsed and drained)
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup organic corn kernels
- 1/4 small red onion (diced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 4 medium cucumbers (seeded and diced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 tsp sea salt
Combine water and quinoa in a sauce pan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cover, simmering for 15 minutes.
While quinoa cooks, combine dressing ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
When quinoa is finished, remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients. Top individual salads with dressing. Refrigerate any leftovers in air-tight containers for up to one week.
Did You Know...?
That you can earn PepperCoins just for rating this recipe? We'd love to know which ones are your favorites, and to see them Shared with your Friends and Family.