Fresh Bay Loaded Potato Skins
The perfect game day treat! Fresh Bay is awesome on potatoes of all kinds, but this recipe takes it to the next level with creamy mashed potato filling and all the fixin's.
- 4 small baking potatoes
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp FreshJax Fresh Bay seasoning
- Toppings of your choice (pictured with: avocado, salsa, green onions)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the centers into a bowl.
- Add coconut milk and Fresh Bay seasoning to the bowl. Mash together.
- Refill potato skins with mashed Fresh Bay potatoes and add your favorite toppings!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.