Do You Love Meatloaf? Then You Must Try This Meatloaf Recipe Made Special With FreshJax Organic Grill Master® Burger Blend.
Article Author: Kayci
Yields 6 servings
- (2)lbs of ground beef or turkey
- (1/4) cup shredded carrots
- (1/2) Half red bell pepper, chopped
- (1/2) Half green bell pepper, chopped
- (1/4) quarter yellow onion, chopped
- (1/4) cup zucchini, graded
- (2) cloves garlic, minced
- (1) egg, whole
- Desired amount of Grill Master seasoning
- (5) Slices, Monterey Jack cheese
1. Combine all meat, veggies and seasonings.
2. Pour half of meat into pan and layer with cheese from end to end; add rest of meat, seal and form loaf.
3. Smoke at 225°F for about 2 hours (or in the oven/Traeger).
Creator: Higher Grilling BBQ
Creating your own version of this recipe? Send your awesome photos for a chance to be featured! Send all photos to firstname.lastname@example.org