Want To Surprise Mom On Her Day? Make Her Feel Special With Breakfast In Bed With This Easy FreshJax Recipe.
Article Author: Kiki
I can only dream of having this brought to me on Mother's Day morning if I ever have kids. Till then, I hope all of you mothers out there can enjoy this parfait on Mother's Day. Send this recipe to your SO as a hint!
- Silk vanilla almond milk yogurt
- super sweet strawberries and blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. fun fresh-ground flaxseed *(Flaxseed, unlike other seeds, only digests and can offer us its valuable nutrients when ground!)*
- 1 Tbsp heavenly hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp chill chia seeds
- cool coconut flakes
- Love Crunch dark chocolate & peanut butter organic granola
- Bake Believe stevia-sweetened dairy-free dark chocolate chips *(because you deserve it.)*
- FreshJax Maple Cinnamon Topping
- Pour yogurt into the cutest bowl you can find and be sure to get every last drop of vanilla goodness.
- Chop strawberries and toss fruit onto yogurt.
- Sprinkle all dry toppings to your heart's content. Do not hold back on the granola.
- Dazzle your dish with a generous dash of Maple Cinnamon. Add more if you're a Mother.
- Light a candle for ambiance. We use Jacksonville-based handcrafted Simply Scented candles!
- Get cozy and indulge like royalty.
Ready to escape into maple-filled moments? Get your very own Maple Cinnamon Topping here.