This Savory Vegan Muffin Recipe Is Great For Any Meal Of The Day!
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed
- 6 tbsp hot water
- 2 2/3 cup gluten free baking flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp FreshJax Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp FreshJax Organic Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 pinch FreshJax Organic Garlic Powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp dried chives
- 1 tbp FreshJax Organic Thyme
- 1 tsp FreshJax Organic Paprika Powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- 2/3 cup vegan cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 tbsp FreshJax Organic Keto Chophouse Blend
- Combine flax seed and hot water in a pan until it forms to the consistency similar to that of a raw egg.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, chives, thyme, and paprika powder in a bowl. Mix.
- Combine olive oil, almond milk, and flaxseed mixture from earlier in a bowl. Mix.
- Combine the bowl of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients folding them into one another until a dough like substance is formed.
- Add shredded cheese and zucchini folding them into the dough mixture.
- Place dough into a muffin pan and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
- While the muffins are baking combine the mashed potatoes and the Keto Chophouse Blend.
- Top the muffins with a scoop of mashed potatoes and enjoy!