Fresh Bay Sea Seasoning Organic
Fresh Bay Sea Seasoning Organic
Free Shipping for Orders Over $37.50, otherwise $4.95 Flat-Rate anywhere in the continental US.
Orders Ship within 1-2 Business Days.
Orders Over $75 require Signature Confirmation
Curbside Pick-Up Available!
Organic Bay Seasoning You Can Feel Good About
Fantastic For: Shrimp, Potatoes, Crab, Chicken, Seafood
Ingredients: Sea Salt, organic paprika, organic celery seed, organic smoked chili flakes, organic cracked black pepper, organic yellow mustard, organic cardamom, organic cloves, organic mace, organic cinnamon, organic allspice, organic bay leaf.
Heat Level: 🔥
Fresh Bay has 25% less sodium than the "Older Bay" seasoning and twice the flavor, making it a healthier and tastier choice for you and your family. It's unBAYlievable!
Trying to figure out how to celebrate your engagement, birthday, holiday, or housewarming? A seafood boil is always a fun idea! Our sea blend was made to be the center of attention at your next seafood boil. Your friends and family will crave the flavor.
- MMarcI recommend this productChoose an option below The Whole FamilyChoose options below Whatever tastes good, OrganicWe use it on: SEAFOOD, BBQ, GRILLINGWe love that it: Is Organic, Is from a Small, Family Business, Helps Give Back, Tastes GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoImprovement of a Classic
This has all the classic flavor you want from a bay seasoning, but better! Tastes better and is better for you than the other guys. Works great with shrimp or salmon.FFreshJax14 seconds ago
Is that Salmon on the grill? That looks like Salmon! That looks SO GOOD!
- MDMark D W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productChoose an option below Me and My PartnerChoose options below Whatever tastes goodWe use it on: SEAFOOD, VEGGIESWe love that it: Tastes Great, Is from a Small, Family Business, Helps Give BackRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFresh Bay
I like it better than the other Bay seasoning!FFreshJax2 months ago
Thanks for noticing!
We can't wait to see what you are cooking with it!
- MMoriVerified BuyerI recommend this productChoose an option below Me and my cat. Or at least I used to. He's gotten so picky lately...Choose options below KetoWe use it on: SEAFOODRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWinner winner turkey dinner
I’ve been using (& loving) the Fresh Bay for quite a while with salmon and shrimp, but after reading reviews from people that rave about it for poultry, I wanted to give that a try. So, tonight, I air-fried a fresh 2.3 lb boneless turkey breast that I got at the greenmarket and seasoned it with avocado oil and Fresh Bay. SO good! (Or should I say definitely not a turkey?) This one’s a keeper.FFreshJax2 months ago
That looks good enough to "Gobble Up!"
We are also both air-fryer people and pun people!
Thanks for the photo, too! Those brighten our day!
- BSBecky S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productChoose an option below Just MyselfChoose options below Plant Based, OrganicWe use it on: SEAFOOD, GRILLINGRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agolove
Love the flavors and the ingredientsFFreshJax2 months ago
Thank You, Becky!
We are pretty proud to use Clean Ingredients and nothing else. It's one of our founding priniciples.
Have an Awesome Day!
- SFStanley F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoDelicious!!
We received a sampler seasoning variety pack from my daughter and tried this one on pan seared salmon. It was so good that we went right to the website and ordered the large bottle. It adds an amazing new dimension to the dish. We will be trying it with other dishes, to be sure.FFreshJax8 months agoThat sounds phenomenal! If you still have some left it is also great on [Grilled Potatoes](https://freshjax.com/blogs/freshjax-recipes/grilled-fresh-bay-potatoes)