A Pinch Of FreshJax's Organic Spicy Ghost Pepper Sea Salt Takes This Stir Fry To The Next Level!
Article Author: Hillary
My family and I LOVE this stir fry! The FreshJax Organic Ghost Pepper Hot Sea Salt spices it up quite a bit so be cautious!!
- 8 oz package of rice noodles
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 oz water chestnuts
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 cups dark leafy greens - try spinach, swiss chard, or kale
- 1/4 tsp FreshJax Ghost Pepper Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- Prepare rice noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles cook, heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic and onion until the onions are translucent.
- Add carrot, mushrooms, and bell pepper. Cook until soft.
- Stir in water chestnuts and toasted sesame oil.
- Add greens and cook until wilted.
- Stir in Ghost Pepper Sea Salt and Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- Taste and if you like it spicier, add another pinch of Ghost Pepper Sea Salt.
Love this recipe? Want to share FreshJax with your friends? Click here to sign up for our Referral Program so you can give your friends a discount on FreshJax Products and so you can earn commission off those sales.