You Cannot Have A Picnic Without Potato Salad And You Cannot Have Potato Salad Without FreshJax Organic Thai Coconut Curry!
Article Author: Hillary
This potato salad recipe is so unique and delicious! I tend to make it when I am having a picnic with some family and friends. Give it a shot! You won't be disappointed.
Potato Salad ingredients
- 2lb russet potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews, chopped
- In a large pot, cover chopped potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Then, reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for 25 minutes, or until soft.
- Just before the potatoes are done, add the frozen peas to cook for 2-3 minutes. Then, drain potatoes and peas, and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the salad ingredients and toss with the dressing.
- In a dry pan over medium heat, toast the FreshJax Coconut Curry, stirring frequently until fragrant and lightly toasted. Then, add to the top of the salad.