You Cannot Have A Picnic Without Potato Salad And You Cannot Have Potato Salad Without FreshJax Organic Thai Coconut Curry!
Article Author: Hillary
This potato salad recipe is so unique and delicious! I tend to make it when I am having a picnic with some family and friends. Give it a shot! You won't be disappointed.
Potato Salad ingredients
- 2lb russet potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews, chopped
- In a large pot, cover chopped potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Then, reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for 25 minutes, or until soft.
- Just before the potatoes are done, add the frozen peas to cook for 2-3 minutes. Then, drain potatoes and peas, and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the salad ingredients and toss with the dressing.
- In a dry pan over medium heat, toast the FreshJax Coconut Curry, stirring frequently until fragrant and lightly toasted. Then, add to the top of the salad.
Want to try this dish for your next picnic? Use code PICNIC to save on FreshJax ingredients.