A picnic with the family is the best way to spend a sunny summer day. Your kids will love helping prepare the dishes and of course playing outside. Check out which FreshJax Organic Spices made this picnic list!
Potato Salad Ingredients:
- 2lb russet potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews, chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp FreshJax Thai Spice
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- In a large pot, cover chopped potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Then, reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for 25 minutes, or until soft.
- Just before the potatoes are done, add the frozen peas to cook for 2-3 minutes. Then, drain potatoes and peas, and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the salad ingredients and toss with the dressing.
- In a dry pan over medium heat, toast the FreshJax Coconut Curry, stirring frequently until fragrant and lightly toasted. Then, add to the top of the salad.
Want to try this dish for your next picnic? Use code PICNIC to save on FreshJax ingredients.